DUI/DWI Defense Attorney in North Little Rock
Protecting Your Rights with Personalized Representation
Were you or a loved one recently arrested for a DUI or DWI? Being charged with such a serious crime can be scary and make you uncertain about the future. Having the right attorney in your corner can make all the difference. At Jacob Denson, our team of North Little Rock DUI/DWI defense attorneys understands the stressful situation you are in and is ready, willing, and able to defend you to the best of our ability.
It is important to recognize that being arrested for a DUI or DWI does not mean you are guilty or that you will be convicted. You are still entitled to a fair legal process. Our skilled attorneys specialize in developing strong defenses that boost your chances of a successful outcome. We will explore every angle and avenue possible to minimize the penalties so you can keep your freedom.
Contact Jacob Denson at (501) 273-1748 or fill out our convenient online form for a free consultation. We are available 24/7 to answer your questions.
What to Do After a DWI Arrest in Pulaski County
One moment you’re driving down the street, and the next moment you see flashing lights and hear sirens. The first few moments after you have been pulled over for a DWI are tense and nerve-wracking, but you should make sure you do the right things to protect yourself.
Here is some crucial advice to keep in mind:
- If a law enforcement officer pulls you over on suspicion of a DUI, do your best to be cooperative and comply with their orders. The officer will likely ask you to submit to a breathalyzer or blood test to check your BAC. If you refuse to take this test, you can get your license immediately seized and suspended for six months for your first offense.
- Contact a DWI defense attorney like Jacob Denson ASAP. You need an attorney who is familiar with the DWI laws in Pulaski County rather than a general lawyer. Our firm focuses primarily on these types of cases.
- Work closely with your attorney to prepare for the arraignment. Our firm will work one-on-one with you and will advise you on how to plead during your trial, what to say, and how you should present yourself.
If you are facing DWI/DUI charges in North Little Rock, Jacksonville, or the surrounding areas, we can help you fight the accusations and tell your side of the story. Our criminal defense law firm has extensive experience representing DWI clients and will develop a sound defense strategy that will give you your best shot at getting the charges dropped or minimizing the penalties.
Why Choose Jacob Denson for Your DWI Case
Driving while intoxicated on alcohol or drugs is a crime that carries serious penalties and lifelong consequences. If you are convicted, you could be facing heavy fines, a suspended license, and significant jail time depending on the severity of the charges and the circumstances. Even further than this, having a DUI on your record will hinder your upward mobility in life by limiting your employment opportunities, insurance coverages, and earning potential.
While it may seem like a hopeless case, remember that you are innocent until proven guilty. Our talented legal team will work closely with you to listen to your side of the story, gather all the facts, and develop a compelling case that we are confident will deliver favorable results.
Some of the benefits of having us represent you:
- Personalized attention. We believe in forging a relationship with our clients rooted in excellent communication. We will spend a lot of time with you to develop a fine-tuned approach to your DUI case. This close communication will help us in developing the strongest defense possible in court.
- Unique credentials. As a member of the Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, we have proven experience in multiple practice areas, with a special focus on DUI and DWI cases.
- Knowledge. Our firm has worked closely with courts statewide. We are familiar with the trial processes and systems your DWI case will go through and will navigate you with sound decisions every step of the way.
Get started by dialing (501) 273-1748 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started with your defense, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (501) 273-1748.