Personal Injury Attorney in North Little Rock
Representing Injury Victims in Jacksonville, Sherwood, & Throughout Pulaski County
Have you recently been injured in an accident? If so, it is crucial that you call a North Little Rock personal injury today to get you the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering. Our experienced legal team understands the emotional, physical, and financial difficulties that come with an injury-causing accident and are ready to help you no matter the specific circumstances of your case. From vehicle accidents to slip and falls, we handle a wide range of cases and can help you seek justice.
Schedule your free case evaluation today by dialing (501) 273-1748or using our simple online form.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
At Jacob Denson, we are dedicated to helping personal injury victims and their loved ones get the best representation possible.
Our personal injury lawyers represent victims across Arkansas who have experienced all sorts of accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bike accidents
- Boating accidents
- ATV accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Railroad accidents
- Occupational accidents
How Our Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You Following an Accident
When you’ve been in an accident, you are hit with medical fees, loss of income due to missing work, and other burdens. The person responsible for your injuries should be held accountable for all the difficulties and losses that follow. Dealing with insurance companies will not suffice because their job is to give you the smallest amount possible. Don’t bother fighting with them, focus instead on getting better while an experienced personal injury lawyer focuses on fighting to get you fair compensation.
When you retain our services, we will:
- Offer the experienced legal advice and counsel you need
- Handle all paperwork, communications, and negotiations on your behalf
- Investigate the circumstances of the accident and gather all evidence
- Guide you through every step of the legal process with excellent communication
- Be available 24/7 by phone call or text to answer questions.
- Negotiate the settlement amount so that it is fair
Thanks to our knowledge and experience, we have the confidence to aggressively pursue justice and are not afraid to take your case to a jury if the insurance company does not cooperate.
What Type of Financial Compensation Can I Receive for a Personal Injury?
Arkansas law allows injured individuals to pursue compensation for past and future losses because of an accident. This can include damages for physical injuries and other additional damages.
Personal injury compensation can include:
- Medical expenses: Serious accidents mean dealing with the high costs of treatment such as doctor’s visits, hospital stays, surgeries, physical therapy, medication, and more.
- Lost wages: After an injury, you are almost certain to miss a significant amount of time working or will be unable to return to your job because of your disability. We can work to secure income you have already lost or are set to lose due to the impact of your injuries.
- Pain and suffering: Depending on the severity of the accident, you will have to endure a potential lifetime of physical discomfort and pain along with mental trauma and other emotional scarring.
- Loss of enjoyment: Accidents often mean a lesser quality of life as you may not be able to participate in sports, hobbies, and activities you once enjoyed.
- Property damage: If your vehicle was damaged following an accident or other property was damaged.
- Loss of companionship: If an accident resulted in the loss of a loved one, especially one that financially took care of you, you could be compensated as a result.
Contact a North Little Rock Personal Injury Attorney for a Free Case Evaluation
When a severe injury leaves you hospitalized, threatens your livelihood, and causes you to struggle to stay afloat, you should not be forced to receive fair compensation from insurance companies. Jacob Denson and his talented team will fight on your behalf to make sure you are properly taken care of.
Call our law office today for a free consultation by dialing (501) 273-1748or contact us online. You can count on us 24/7 to bring you justice.
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started with your defense, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (501) 273-1748.